SeaMonkey is one of the prominent Internet suite, designed in continuity to Mozilla Application Suite. One of the utility included in this suite is, SeaMonkey Mail that allows multiple users to create the email account to establish an efficient communication and file sharing. Some of the interesting features offered by the email client includes:
In this article, we will demonstrate how to set up account in SeaMonkey MBOX file to Outlook for POP, IMAP & SMTP server using SeaMonkey email wizard.
SeaMonkey mail client lets user to create multiple mail accounts, which can be used on the single interface. To experience the exciting features of this mail service, the user firstly needs to set up an email account. While setting up the email account, the user can also choose the protocol that needs to be used among POP, IMAP and SMTP. The manual steps, which needs to be followed during SeaMonkey setup in POP, IMAP & SMTP servers:
1. Launch SeaMonkey on your system
2. Click on Edit option > Mail & Newsgroups Accounts Settings from the toolbar.
3. Under Mail & Newsgroup settings, click on Add Account and choose Email Account option.
4. In the account wizard, enter your name in Your Name option and required email address in Email Address column.
5. Choose the incoming server: POP or IMAP according to need from the options provided.
6. Enter the username to be identified in the Incoming User Name option.
7. Under Account Name option, add your name or organization name.
So, the users can configure the SeaMonkey account with POP or IMAP by following the above manual steps.
1. Open Edit option in SeaMonkey mail, click on Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings.
2. Click on Outgoing Server(SMTP) from Account Settings.
3. Click on ADD option to add new SMTP settings.
4. Provide the following credentials accordingly:
5. Click on OK to save the added SMTP account.
The users must try the interactive features of SeaMonkey email service. The above article has been designed to let the users understand how to set up account in SeaMonkey for POP, IMAP & SMTP server. The demonstrated stepwise solution must be performed to set up email account in SeaMonkey.
Click to know the conversion steps in detail SeaMonkey emails to Outlook Converter.